Experience: Quick List

I have been an editor since 2002, and I've been a graphic designer since 1999. I have 8 years of experience teaching college-level writing in both Utah and New Mexico. 

I'm also an author. Find my books on Amazon:

I have created numerous logos, brochures, training manuals, and I have edited manuscripts, business school essays, web sites, and workbooks. 

Some of my projects have included:  

Editing Quick List: Flying the Coop manuscript (2003) Making A Difference (six-module) online training course (2003) Making a Difference at Work manuscript (2004) • Beyond Job Sastisfaction book cover (2004) • 6 Conversations for Performance Management training manuals (2005) • Targeted Learning's web site (2005) Personal Development Guide workbook (2007)  

Graphic Design Quick List: • Marriott School's Executive Education Logo (2002) • Master of Organizational Behavior program logo and graphics (2002) • Tesoro's Train-the-Trainer & Leader's Notes manuals (2005) • ACE GMAT Test Prep Notes & Quizzes (2006) • Fifth-Grade English workbook & flash cards (2006) • Wride's Guide to Good Home Cookin' Country Kitchen cookbook (2006) • Ten different toddler learning puzzles and activities (2007)Starlight Legend book cover and print interior (2018) • Mrs. Lee's Color Code Revision cover and print interior (2019)

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Tip #1

Rates